Sunday, December 10, 2017

Welcome to Soup Therapy

I have created this blog to share recipes for soup (and other things!) that my father, Bill Bryson (not the author!), collected about 20 years ago, following his retirement.

He passed away earlier this year at the age of 79.

He called his manuscript Soup Therapy: Recipes for the Retired Gentleman. I have tweaked the title slightly for this blog, as it's more accurate that these recipes are from him to us.

While his book was never published, he left behind more than enough files to make an interesting online archive. The manuscript was put together before the advent of blogs, but it will make an excellent one.

In the weeks ahead, I will share recipes and other stuff related to my father here.

Stay tuned!

Michael Bryson, Toronto
December 10, 2017

(Photo: Bill Bryson, December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment