Friday, December 22, 2017

Copyright and Health Notice

To be clear, I assert no copyright over any of the recipes on this site.

The source of the recipes is mostly my father's computer. He put a manuscript together in the 1990s. He never published it, and I am publishing it bit by bit on this blog, plus adding other recipes found on his computer.

I am quite sure, however, that he wasn't the original source of the recipes. Where the source is known, or might be guessed, I will add that. Otherwise, if anyone has a clue ... please let me know.

Likewise, I cannot vouch for the health qualities of any of the recipes. It is customary these days to include calorie counts and nutrient information with recipes. These recipes do not have that.

I did, however, find the below helpful image on my father's computer. So take note!

(You may also want to check out the Flax vs Chia article....)

- Michael Bryson, Dec 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment